Sunday, November 30, 2008

murder history

I... I must be looking at a picture. I see two feet. I see two legs. I see.. tubes... wires.. finger tips

Today on Soldier of Time, we explore Ancient Civilization- ruins, books, transparent artifacts on transparent actors - Ancient Wars - fire, smoke, red marble and fat men with woven crowns - And Ancient WARRIORS - sword on sword, blood on blood, corpse on corpse and the smoke is still burning, people still screaming

"Hey... you OK?"

He looks at me as if he is both empathetic and revolted by my apparent weakness at the same time. He must be aware of the slightly condescending ring in his voice, because he looks at the corpses too, as if he expects to see what I see... what he used to see. Nothing changes, and he is impatient.

"You better get your shit together, or you're gonna end up just like...", he isn't sure, "...That. Seriously man. You know what they say. You can check out...

...they used brutal tactics, forcing the Spanish forces to retreat to the river, cutting off their exit, and surrounding them on either side.............. Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow CAT FOOD! Meeeeeow!....Has this ever happened to you? Try UltraClean!